Volunteer for Shelter
Shelter is always pleased to hear from anyone who would like to volunteer their services across our organisation.
Whether you can offer us a few hours of your time or want to make a much bigger commitment we would be pleased to hear from you. These are some of the ways in which you can help:-
- helping out with fundraising
- taking part in our outreach work with rough sleepers
- helping with organised activities such as fishing or gardening or walking
- being involved in the befriending and support of service users
- collection of donated food from local suppliers
.....or just a bit of everything.....
Finally, we are always on the lookout for tradespersons and people with general maintenance skills such as painters who might be able to donate some of their time for occasional projects.
Use your skills and time to help Shelter help Jersey's homeless.
If you are interested in learning more about our volunteer programme, in the first instance please contact The Administrator, Mrs Susan Lawrence to request an application form, completion of which will require details of two referees.
Mrs Susan Lawrence
Administrator -Shelter Trust
28 Pomona Road